Home » Academics » How To... » Register for Classes
Register for Classes
Registration Steps FAQ
- How do I register ?
- When and where do I register?
- What is a CRN?
- How do I audit?
- How do I wait list for a class?
- How do I drop a class I am registered or waitlisted for?
- Per the overlap rule, how do I register for the overlapping class?
- How many hours may I register for and what is the minimum I must carry?
- How can I tell if a class is graded by letter grade or pass/fail?
- Some classes meet only on specific days, where do I find this information?
- Some classes have mandatory requirements, where do I find this information?
- Where do I find course descriptions?
- Where do I see the max enrollment for a class?
- How do I know if a class has closed, or how many seats are open?
- My class is variable credit, what does that mean and how do I select the correct number of credits?
- Are there courses I must register for in a term?
- How can I tell if a course meets the writing requirement?
- How can I tell if a course is a seminar?