Parents, teachers, and advocates were invited to the College of William & Mary School of Law for this presentation by the PELE Clinic. Topics included:
- How to design a good IEP
- How to track your child's progress
- What to do when your child's IEP starts to get off track
- How to make mid-year changes to your child's IEP
- How to keep your relationship with the school on track.
"Maximizing the Sucess of Your Child's IEP," June 25, 2009
See the slide show prepared by the Summer 2009 Clinic students, or click on the links below to download the video presentation (note: may require a high speed internet connection).
- view the low resolution video
- download the higher resolution video (Flash)
download the high resolution video (MPEG-4)