VCPC co-sponsored a symposium on January 31st and February 1st at William & Mary Law School. The first day focused on the international and national risks surrounding extreme weather and coastal flooding and why managing these risks is necessary for international security. The second day focused more specifically on the issues surrounding climate risk management, including examining how to prioritize infrastructure protection.
Sponsors: William & Mary Environmental Law & Policy Review, Virginia Coastal Policy Clinic, World Resources Institute, Virginia Planning Association, and W&M's Student Environmental Action Law Society
- CLCK HERE to see the agenda
- CLICK HERE to read the blog posts written by the VCPC research assistant
- Christina DeConcini: Update from Washington Presentation (.pptx- auto download)
- Francis Botchway: Climate Change, Resource & Infrastructure Use Presentation (.pptx- auto download)
- Rear Admiral Jonathan White: Managing Climate Risks in the Global Context Presentation, Part I (.pptx- auto download)
- Rear Admiral Jonathan White: Managing Climate Risks in the Global Context Presentation, Part II (.pptx- auto download)