You can participate in William & Mary's Summer Law Program in Madrid, Spain if:
- you have completed one year of law study before beginning the program, and
- you are in good standing at an ABA-approved or state accredited law school
- you have completed two years of law study before beginning the program,
- you are in good standing at your current school, and
- you can demonstrate adequate English language proficiency (applicants whose native language is not English, or who did not earn a law degree from an institution whose instruction is in English, must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL))
Law school graduates are also welcome to participate.