Panels and breakout sessions will include many wide-ranging discussions, including:
- Becoming a BigLaw Partner
- How Does One Cultivate Mentors and Champions?
- What Are the Essential “Soft Skills” and How Do I Develop Them?
- How Can I Weave My Social Justice Values Into My Work in the Private Sector?
- Becoming a General Counsel/Corporate Vice President
- Using the Lawyer’s Toolkit to Do Good Works
Please join us for this signature event.
Also, a dinner will be held on January 26, the evening before the conference, at Kingsmill Resort.
Registration is open! To register, please click here.
Rooms are available at Kingsmill Resort for conference attendees. Please contact Kingsmill at 757-253-1703 and use the code WMLAWWOMLEAD to receive the preferred rate.