The Law Library support students working as Research Assistants for Law School faculty:
Research and Instructional Services
The Reference librarians provide instruction on strategies for research and using library resources.
- Signing up to reserve a carrel collection. Carrel slips are required for books stored in carrels.
- Checking out a library locker.
- Billing printing and photocopying for faculty (installation instructions for Windows and Macs). A billing code is required at the library copiers. Please see a staff member at the Circulation Desk for your faculty member's code.
- Authorizing users to check out for faculty at the Swem Library.
Interlibrary Loan Services
Interlibrary Loan will assist you in obtaining library material not available at William & Mary.
- ILL instructions for Research Assistants (MyLaw).