Interlibrary Loans to Other Libraries
Our preferred format for interlibrary loan requests is through OCLC. We also accept ALA forms and requests by mail, fax, email, or phone from entities that are not OCLC members. We ship by Library Mail or UPS Ground within 2 working days, usually sooner.
MATERIALS THAT THE WOLF LAW LIBRARY WILL LOAN TO LIBRARIES:
2. Most videotapes
3. Circulating treatises of 1 or 2 volumes
4. Looseleaf treatises of 1 or 2 volumes (circulating volumes only)
5. Subject DVDs (with call numbers)
6. 1 or 2 volumes of a circulating set
MATERIALS THAT THE WOLF LAW LIBRARY DOES NOT LOAN:
1. Popular DVDs
2. Multivolume sets (3 or more volumes)
3. Reference materials
4. Non-circulating materials
5. Bound or unbound periodicals
6. Rare books
7. Materials in fragile condition
8. Materials in faculty office collections
1. Requests for Reserve books must be approved by Circulation Supervisor
2. Virginia University libraries and VALL members may be allowed to borrow materials that normally do not circulate.
Our fee schedule for libraries is as follows:
A. CONSORTIUM AND RECIPROCAL LIBRARIES, NON-PROFIT AND GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
No charge for interlibrary loan or photocopies.
B. NON-CONSORTIUM LIBRARIES AND COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATIONS
This policy applies to libraries with which we have no agreement. We charge what you charge or your maximum. We reserve the right to refuse loans to libraries that are non-providers; these requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis, and the accompanying fees will be agreed upon prior to the loan being processed.
Minimum charge for document delivery:
$10.00 per citation plus:
- $0.15 per page for books or journals
- $0.30 per page from microforms