It is strongly recommended that student organizations take advantage of the Cascade content management system to create and maintain their site.
What is Cascade?
Cascade is the editing/content creation tool that William and Mary uses for all its official web sites.
How will this help me?
Using Cascade to create and host your organizations web site creates continuity from year to year, allows staff to assist you easily with content and access, and allows you to spend more time creating content instead of worrying about layout and design.
Example of a student org site in Cascade:
The International Law Society site is an excellent example of how you can use Cascade to create your site. ILS site
How does our group get started?
- Contact Matthew Rouette in Law IT [[marouette]] to request a Cascade account.
- Attend a Cascade training session on campus with Creative Services. Click here for more info and training schedule.
- Once training has been completed, Law IT can create the initial site and permissions.
- Create pages and add content to your site.
- When completed, forward your site url to Dean Jackson for approval and to have the links added to the appropriate list sites.
For more information on Cascade Click here.