The Public Service Fund relies on donations from students, family, friends, and alumni to support its mission. If you have any questions on how you can contribute to the Public Service Fund, please contact us.
You can donate to Public Service Fund through the Law School Donation Website. Include "Public Service Fund" in the comments section to earmark the donation for PSF.
Donations are also accepted by mail. Please make all checks out to the “Marshall-Wythe School of Law Foundation” with "Public Service Fund" in the note line.
Checks may be sent to:
William & Mary Law School
Attn: Public Service Fund
P.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, Virginia 23187-8795
The success of our Annual Auction, held in February, relies on generous donations from alumni. Here are some examples of packages alumni have contributed in the past:
- Tickets for sports and entertainment events, or travel
- Dining with and paying for a group of students
- Free weeks or weekends at beach houses, mountain cabins, and vacation homes
- Shadowing opportunities at your place of work
- Career advising or networking opportunities
- Custom gift baskets
- Never or infrequently used goods and gifts
Thank you for your support!!