- The Quick Guide to Resilience, a tool developed by VCPC to create an easy reference for localities regarding resilience issues.
- The PREP Tool, a three-step process to support local governments in establishing a set of resilience priorities informed by level of risk, resilience efforts to date, and best practices in resilience planning. The tool provides a starting point for local governments who have not yet evaluated their vulnerabilities, assessed impacts, identified resilience-building actions, or developed resilience plans to guide future resilience efforts.
- See generally the Commonwealth Center for Recurrent Flooding Resiliency, a collaboration of faculty, staff, and students at Old Dominion University, the Virginia Institute of Marine Science, and the Virginia Coastal Policy Center at William & Mary Law School.
- See generally The Resilience Adaptation Feasibility Tool (RAFT), a partnership between The Institute for Engagement & Negotiation at the University of Virginia, the Virginia Coastal Policy Center at William & Mary Law School, and Old Dominion University/Virginia Sea Grant Climate Adaptation and Resilience Program.
- VCPC Practicum 1 students provided background research and support for a 2022 report to the General Assembly from the Secretary of Natural and Historic Resources and the Secretary of Agriculture and Forestry entitled Natural Carbon Sequestration in the Commonwealth.
- National Sea Grant Law Center (NSGLC) and VCPC collaborated on a law and policy survey of barriers in the shellfish aquaculture industry
- VCPC was on a team supporting the new Virginia aquaculture resource website for growers, buyers, and consumers, www.aquaculture-va.com