Leroy Gross MD, MPH
Owner/CEO InoMedic Inc & Innovative Health Applications LLC
Dr. Leroy P. Gross is the CEO of InoMedic Health Applications, Inc. In this capacity he is responsible for providing clinical and Preventive Medicine services to Federal, State and private organizations. InoMedic is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
Dr. Gross brings a life-long commitment to the art and science of practicing Aerospace Medicine and Occupational Health and Healthcare Management. His career spans several decades as a Missile Launch Control Officer, Air Force Combat Pilot, Specialist in Preventive Medicine and Aerospace Medicine, designated USAF Pilot/Physician and Physician Executive.
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology/Chemistry, Howard University, Washington D.C.
- Doctor of Medicine, Howard University, Washington D.C.
- Internal Medicine Internship, Howard University Hospital, Washington D.C.
- Masters of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore MD
- Aerospace Medicine, USAF School of Aerospace Medicine, San Antonio TX
- Occupational Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA
- National War College, National Defense University, Washington D.C.
- USAF Pilot Training, Laughlin AFB, Del Rio, Texas
- First Command Surgeon for Air Force Special Operations Command
- USAF Command Pilot with over 3000 hours and nine different aircraft
- Director, Veterans Integrated Service Network Six, (VHA), Durham NC. Responsible for medical operations in Virginia, North Carolina and Beckley West Virginia.
- Associate Chief of Staff for Long-term Care, VAMC Hampton VA
- Medical Director/Center Medical Officer, NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton VA
- Assistant, Professor, Community Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Member, Headquarters NASA Aerospace Medicine/Occupational Health Advisory Committee (AMOHAC), the Biological / Physiological Research Advisory Committee (BPRAC) and the Life Microgravity Science Advisory Committee (LMSAC)
- Fellow, American College of Preventive Medicine
- Fellow Aerospace Medical Association
- Medical Licenses in Virginia, Florida and Texas
- Certified Medical Review Officer (MRO)
- Certified FAA Senior Aviation Medical Examiner
- Certified Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Examiner