What is the difference between a gift and a pledge?
Your support of the 3L Class gift program can be made in one of two ways:
1. Outright gift—A onetime gift made prior to graduation.
2. Pledge—Pledges are multi-year commitments paid over the next three years.
- The purpose of this schedule is to encourage annual support of William & Mary Law School and to cultivate a habit of giving.
- By making a pledge, you will not be solicited for any further gifts over the next three years.
- Pledges count toward group participation.
Make your Gift or Pledge today that will count toward our 3L Class Gift Participation. It can be done securely online or print out the form and return it to Alumni Affairs in NW Room 258.