The Public Service Fund relies on donations from students, family, friends, and alumni to support its mission. Its biggest (and most popular) event is its annual Auction. The 2020 Auction was held in February in the university's Trinkle Hall with the theme of "Enchanted Forest."
You can make a gift to the Public Service Fund at any time of year through the Law School Donation Website. Indicate "Public Service Fund" under "Gift Comments" to earmark the donation for PSF.
Donations are also accepted by mail. Please make all checks out to the “Marshall-Wythe School of Law Foundation” with "Public Service Fund" in the note line.
Checks may be sent to:
William & Mary Law School
Attn: Public Service Fund
P.O. Box 8795
Williamsburg, Virginia 23187-8795
The success of the Annual Auction, held each year during the spring semester, relies on generous donations from alumni. Here are some examples of packages alumni have contributed in the past:
- Tickets for sports and entertainment events, or travel
- Dining with and paying for a group of students
- Free weeks or weekends at beach houses, mountain cabins, and vacation homes
- Shadowing opportunities at your place of work
- Career advising or networking opportunities
- Custom gift baskets
- Never or infrequently used goods and gifts
Thank you for your support!!