A board member position offers a terrific opportunity to serve the William & Mary Law School community while having fun! The position is a three-year commitment and all members are expected to serve until graduation. William & Mary law students may apply to join the general board in September or October of their first year or during the spring of their first year.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Board Member Requirements:
- Attend all board meetings throughout the school year;
- Attend all Public Service Fund fundraising events;
- Collect two or more solicitations for Auction;
- Be a member of a committee as a 1L and 2L;
- “Grade” funding applicants as a 2L and 3L if not applying for funding themselves; and
- Chair the committee of a specific event/fundraiser as a 3L.
PSF encourages all students to volunteer at our events. Not only is this a great opportunity to meet other students and to add volunteer hours to your summer funding application, but it's FUN! Please email email@example.com to join our List Serv.
Click here for information on how you can contribute to PSF's cause.