- The majority of your needs for a transcript can be satisfied by printing one from Banner.
- Career Services outlines the procedure to transport the Banner transcript to the Simplicity program for the job search process.
- Unofficial transcripts can also be ordered through the University Registrar’s Office for no fee if you are still a student and on campus to pick up the transcript.
- Must be ordered through the University Registrar’s Office. There is a small processing fee.
- Official transcripts should be mailed directly to the third party (such as an employer or a Bar); but may be picked up by or mailed to you.
- All graduates must order official transcripts.
William & Mary does not print class ranks on either the unofficial or official transcript. If you require a statement of class rank, please contact the [[lajac1,Associate Dean for Administration]].
Transfer Grades accepted towards the William & Mary Law Degree
- Students must receive permission to visit another ABA-accredited school or abroad program. Contact Dean Jackson when you begin planning this venture for the proper procedure to receive such permission.
- Students must have all courses approved through Dean Jackson prior to the end of the host school's add/drop period.
- Students must receive a "C" or better in approved courses for the credits to be applied to your William & Mary Law degree. All approved credits earned will be applied as a "P" grade.
- Students must request that an official transcript showing grades earned at the host school be mailed directly to Dean Jackson.