Services for Alumni

The Office of Career Services (OCS) is happy to assist alumni who are seeking employment. For access to Alumni Resources,  please submit the Alumni Request for OCS Resources. [[lawocs, Email]] us if you have questions. 


OCS offers individualized career counseling for alumni by telephone or in person. Appointments are scheduled via Symplicity.

Alumni Job Postings

OCS posts alumni jobs on Symplicity

Intercollegiate Law School Job Bank

This password-protected site provides access to alumni job postings of approximately 100 law schools. 

Judicial Clerkship Resources for Graduates

Associate Dean Michael J. Ende is the Law School's Federal Judicial Clerkship advisor, and he counsels alumni about federal judicial clerkship applications.  All Career Services advisors counsel alumni on state court clerkship applications. Judicial Clerkship resources are available on a password-protected site called Symplicity.

Funding Your Career Choices

Various programs exist to help pay your student loans. The Law School's Loan Repayment Assistance Program assists graduates entering public service. The College Cost Reduction and Access Act of 2007 and other legislation help graduates in public service as well as those pursuing other careers under specific circumstances. The William & Mary Office of Student Financial Aid can also provide information about federal public service loan forgiveness.


Reciprocity is a process through which you may be able to gain access to the career resources of another law school. Many, but not all, law schools provide reasonable access to their career resources for graduates of other law schools. Each law school has its own reciprocity policy; the type of services will vary among schools. To learn about the reciprocity policies of law schools, see the National Association for Law Placement's web site. If, having reviewed a school's reciprocity policy, you wish to seek reciprocity, please complete a Request for Reciprocity. We will submit the request to the specified school and you will be notified of its response. If you have questions, please contact the [[lawocs, Career Services Coordinator]].

Ordering Transcripts

Information about ordering transcripts is available from the Office of the University Registrar.