The Law Library provides a wide range of services to library users:
Check out books, DVDs, study aids, and more. Also purchase copy cards or check out a locker.
Request books and other materials from other libraries.
Get help when researching a legal topic and learn how to use library databases.
Study Room Reservations
Study Room reservations are available through reservations.wm.edu. W&M login, required. Click on "CREATE A RESERVATION," and select "Law Library Study Rooms: book now."
Study Room Rules:
- You must make a reservation in order to use the study rooms.
- On any given day, you may reserve a maximum of 4 hours of study room time.
- If you do not show up within 15 minutes of your start time, staff may open the room to other reservations.
- Non-law students may not use law library study rooms during the law school's Reading or Exam periods (April/May and December).
- Law library study rooms may not be used for taking exams.
Use our computers, copiers, and printers located throughout the library.