Updated by Marty Rush
- Journal Articles
- Looseleaf Services & Newspapers
- W&M Databases
- Worldwide Web Resources
Some resources on this page are subscription databases that require a W&M ID and password for off-campus access. See Off-Campus Access to Library Resources for more information.
Lexis and Westlaw require individual IDs and passwords for both off-campus and on-campus access.
To search for books, journals, and audiovisual materials held by William & Mary libraries, use the online catalog.
- Subject Queries--
- Commercial Crimes--United States
- Corporate Governance--United States
- Corporations--Corrupt Practices--United States
- Employee Crimes--United States
- White Collar Crimes
- Tax Evasion
- Remember that individual jurisdictions can be searched, e.g. white collar crime and Virginia.
Other Libraries - Links to other libraries and online library catalogs.
- Androphy, Joel M. White Collar Crime. KF9350 .A93
- Bailey, F. Lee. Defending Business and White Collar Crimes: Federal and State. KF9350 .B3
- Center for Continuing Legal Education (American Bar Association). White Collar Crime 1999. KF9350 .A75 W4
- Coleman, James William. The Criminal Elite: Understanding White-Collar Crime. HV6769 .C635 2002
- Flanagan, William G. Dirty Rotten CEOs: How Business Leaders Are Fleecing America. HD38.2 .F58 2003
- Friedrichs, David O. Trusted Criminals: White Collar Crime in Contemporary Society. HV6768 .F75 2004
- O'Sullivan, Julie R. Federal White Collar Crime: Cases and Materials. KF9350 .A7 O88 2003
- Podgor, Ellen S. White Collar Crime in a Nutshell. Reserve: KF9350 .Z9 P63
- Rosoff, Stephen M. Profit Without Honor: White-Collar Crime and the Looting of America. HV6769 .R667
- Strader, J. Kelly. Understanding White Collar Crime. KF9350 .S77 2002
Indexes to Journal Articles
1981-Present. Updated daily. Indexes articles from nearly 900 legal journals, bar association publications, law reviews, and legal newspapers. Includes book reviews.
- Corporations- Corrupt Practices
- Executives- Laws, Regulations, Etc.
- Racketeering - Laws, Regulations, Etc.
- White Collar Crimes
- Law Reviews, combined (LAWREV;ALLREV). Articles dedicated to scholarly review of legal topics which are of interest to practitioners and academics.
- ABA Criminal Justice (LAWREV;CRMJUS). Substantive articles on important developments in the criminal justice area.
- American Journal of Criminal Law (CRIME;AJCRIL). Documents which are dedicated to specific legal topics.
- Journals and Law Reviews (JLR). Selected documents from law reviews, CLE course materials, and bar journals.
- Criminal Justice (CRIMJUST). Selected documents thta have appeared in Criminal Justice.
- American Criminal Law Review (AMCRLR). Selected documents that have appeared in American Criminal Law Review.
- American Journal of Criminal Law (AMJCRL). Selected Documents that have appeared in American Journal of Criminal Law.
Topical Services & Reporters
- LawTrio (Legal Looseleafs in Print and Legal Newsletters in Print)
Criminal Justice practice area materials include federal and state cases, statutes, court rules, and administrative materials. Secondary sources include legal periodicals, texts, and bar journals (CJ-TP) and news and information, including Criminal Justice News (CJNEWS), Criminal Justice Act Reports (CJ-CJAREP), and Criminal Justice Ethics (CJE).
National White Collar Crime Center
Provides support services to state and local law enforcement for the prevention, investigation, and prosecution of high-tech and economic crimes.
Legal Research Sites
White-collar crime: an overview (Legal Information Institute, Cornell University)
Provides terms and menu of sources.
American Bar Association Criminal Justice Section (CJS)
Seeks to ensure quick, fair, and effective administration of criminal justice.
Provides resources for a variety of topics including information for law students.
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
Works to classify and examine financial crimes such as white-collar embezzlement.
Provides news reports and upcoming events on fraud.
National Association of Criminal Defence Lawyers (NACDL)
Advances the mission of the nation's criminal defense lawyers to ensure justice and due process for persons accused of crimes or other misconduct.
National District Attorneys Association (NDAA)
Dedicated to providing information and a national forum for prosecuting attorneys.
Other associations may be found in the Encyclopedia of Associations.
Roger Williams University School of Law Library
Materials on White Collar Crime