International Summer School 2020
America’s oldest law school - William & Mary Law School in Williamsburg, Virginia, USA.
Join international students from around the world to learn global legal practice!
Summer 2020 Program Information
START: July 22, 2020
END: August 12, 2020
TUITION and MEALS: $3,500.00 USD + $500 meal plan (while on campus)
- Three weeks of instruction (weekdays)
- On-campus housing
- *Airport group transportation (to and from Washington D.C. - Dulles Airport only) to William & Mary
- Weekend cultural and historical learning experiences (Colonial Virginia, Washington D.C., Virginia Beach – Atlantic Ocean)
Course Overview (Monday through Friday):
- Week 1: Legal English and Writing (3 hours) and Introduction to U.S. Law (1.5 hours)
- Week 2: Legal English and Writing (3 hours) and Lawyering and Professional Skills Training (1.5 hours)
- Week 3: Legal English and Writing (3 hours); Introduction to U.S. Litigation, Mock Trial Training, and Court visit (1.5 hours)
- Visa costs
- International airfare
- Required student health insurance
- Meals (off-campus)
- Certain required vaccinations will have an associated fee.
QUESTIONS or to APPLY: If you have questions or would like to apply, please contact Associate Dean Jennifer S. Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early registration is encouraged; deadline to register is April 1, 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT TRANSPORTATION
*ARRIVAL airport group transportation will be arranged for JULY 21, 2020 only, and DEPARTURE August 13, 2020 only. Any alternative arrival or departure dates will require students to bear the cost of transportation to or from Williamsburg.
This course will be held subject to a minimum number of registrants.