International Summer School
Williamsburg, Virginia, USA
Come join international students from around the world to learn global legal practice at America’s oldest law school!
Information on the Summer 2020 program will be posted soon! If you'd like to receive information for our next program, please send your request to [[w|bjstone]].
Summer 2019 Program Information
Choose from two week and three week options: $2,000 for two weeks, $3,500 for three weeks, includes housing (air-conditioned with cooking facilities), Richmond airport group transportation, and costs of cultural and historical learning experiences.
Weeks: July 15-August 3, 2019
- Week 1: Legal English and Writing in morning (3 hours); Introduction to U.S. Law (1.25 hours) plus Lawyering and Professional Skills Training (1.25 hours) in the afternoon
- Week 2: Legal English and Writing in morning (3 hours); Introduction to U.S. Law (1.25 hours) plus Lawyering and Professional Skills Training (1.25 hours) in the afternoon
- Week 3: Legal English and Writing in morning (3 hours); Introduction to U.S. Litigation, Mock Trial Training and Court visit (2.5 hours) in the afternoon
Weekend cultural and historical learning experiences to:
- Jamestown, Yorktown, and historic Virginia
- Virginia Beach, Atlantic Ocean
- Washington D.C.
**Students will be responsible for visa and international airfare, health insurance, and all meals. This course will be held subject to a minimum number of registrants.
Click here to register.
If you have questions or to apply please contact Assistant Dean Jennifer S. Stevenson at email@example.com. Early registration is encouraged; deadline to register is April 30, 2019.