Associate Professor of Law
Associate Professor of Law, Fellow, Center for the Study of Law and Markets
Eric A. Kades
Thomas Jefferson Professor of Law
- Corrective Progressivity.
- The Law and Economics of Jurisdiction.
- A Positive Theory of Eminent Domain.
- Drawing the Line Between Takings and Taxation: The Continuous Burdens Principle, and Its Broader Application. (PDF)
- Plagues, Policy, & Patents: Addressing Overuse of Antibiotics. (PDF)
Alan J. Meese
Ball Professor of Law
- Market Failure and Non-Standard Contracting: How The Ghost of Perfect Competition Still Haunts
- Monopolization, Exclusion, and the Theory of the Firm. (PDF)
- Price Theory, Competition, and the Rule of Reason. (PDF)
- Property Rights and Intrabrand Restraints. (PDF)
- Intrabrand Restraints and the Theory of the Firm. (PDF)
Professor of Economics
- Guns and Crime. (PDF)
Tazwell Taylor Research Professor of Law
Sarah L. Stafford
Director of the Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy and Professor of Economics, Public Policy and Law
- Will Additional Federal Enforcement Improve the Performance of Pipelines in the U.S.?, 37 Int'l Rev. L. & Econ. 137 (2014).
- Assessing the Effect of Formal and Informal Enforcement on Progress Towards Title IX Compliance. (PDF)
- Discovery vs. Disclosure: EPA's Audit Policy and Hazardous