Associate Professor of Law
Professor of Law; Fellow, Center for the Study of Law and Markets
- Marginal Benefits of the Core Securities Laws, J. Fin. Reg. ___ (forthcoming 2021).
- The Emergence of the Actively Managed ETF, (forthcoming in the Colum. Bus. L. Rev.'s Future of the Securities Regulation Symposium edition) (2021).
Eric A. Kades
Thomas Jefferson Professor of Law
- Corrective Progressivity.
- The Law and Economics of Jurisdiction.
- A Positive Theory of Eminent Domain.
- Drawing the Line Between Takings and Taxation: The Continuous Burdens Principle, and Its Broader Application. (PDF)
- Plagues, Policy, & Patents: Addressing Overuse of Antibiotics. (PDF)
Alan J. Meese
Ball Professor of Law
- Market Failure and Non-Standard Contracting: How The Ghost of Perfect Competition Still Haunts
- Monopolization, Exclusion, and the Theory of the Firm. (PDF)
- Price Theory, Competition, and the Rule of Reason. (PDF)
- Property Rights and Intrabrand Restraints. (PDF)
- Intrabrand Restraints and the Theory of the Firm. (PDF)
Professor of Economics
- Guns and Crime. (PDF)