Associate Professor of Law
Associate Professor of Law, Fellow, Center for the Study of Law and Markets
- Information Asymmetry and the Protection of Investors, ___ (2018).
- A New Market-Based Approach to Securities Law, 85 U. Chi. L. Rev. ___ (forthcoming 2018) (with M. Todd Henderson).
- Making a Market for Corporate Disclosure.
- Discrimination Platforms.
- Evaluating Stock-Trading Practices and Their Regulation.
- Information-Dissemination Law: The Regulation of How Market-Moving Information Is Revealed.
- Stock-Market Law and the Accuracy of Public Companies' Stock Prices.
Eric A. Kades
Thomas Jefferson Professor of Law
- Corrective Progressivity.
- The Law and Economics of Jurisdiction.
- A Positive Theory of Eminent Domain.
- Drawing the Line Between Takings and Taxation: The Continuous Burdens Principle, and Its Broader Application. (PDF)
- Plagues, Policy, & Patents: Addressing Overuse of Antibiotics. (PDF)
Alan J. Meese
Ball Professor of Law
- Market Failure and Non-Standard Contracting: How The Ghost of Perfect Competition Still Haunts Antitrust . (PDF)
- Monopolization, Exclusion, and the Theory of the Firm. (PDF)
- Price Theory, Competition, and the Rule of Reason. (PDF)
- Property Rights and Intrabrand Restraints. (PDF)
- Intrabrand Restraints and the Theory of the Firm. (PDF)
Professor of Economics
- Guns and Crime. (PDF)
Tazwell Taylor Research Professor of Law
Sarah L. Stafford
Director of the Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy and Professor of Economics, Public Policy and Law
- Will Additional Federal Enforcement Improve the Performance of Pipelines in the U.S.?, 37 Int'l Rev. L. & Econ. 137 (2014).
- Assessing the Effect of Formal and Informal Enforcement on Progress Towards Title IX Compliance. (PDF)
- Discovery vs. Disclosure: EPA's Audit Policy and Hazardous WasteCompliance. (PDF)