Visit the Law Library Exam Archive.
When prompted, login as:
- User Name: your W&M Username (your email name without @email.wm.edu)
- Password: your W&M password (same as for MyLaw)
Tips and Online Study Aids
Links to resources on how to do your best in law school.
- Aspen Learning Library (formerly Wolters Kluwer Study Aids): popular study aid series such as CrunchTime, Emanuel Law Outlines, Examples & Explanations, and Glannon Guides.
- CALI lessons on various law school topics (See "Access Codes" link on the library's MyLaw page for W&M's authorization code).
- Courtroom View Network: audio opinions of more than 1,000 cases in MP3 format and 4,000 hours of trial video. Free to W&M Law Students (register using your W&M email address).
- Exam Writing Guides (reviewed by a resident 1L).
- How to Succeed in Law School, a bibliography.
- LexisNexis Digital Library: includes the Questions & Answers, and Understanding series of study aids.
- West Academic Study Aids: Includes the Acing series, Blackletter Law Outlines, Concise Hornbooks, Gilbert Law Summaries, Nutshells, Short & Happy Guides, and many more (requires creating an account with your W&M email).
- Writing Better Law School Exams: The Importance of Structure (CALI).
1Ls review popular study guides on Reserve in the Law Library.