The Foundations of Compliance
Understand the current compliance landscape, evaluate the level of compliance at your organization and identify gaps to be addressed at your organization. This course takes about 2 - 3 hours to complete.
Compliance in Practice
Develop and integrate compliance functions and activities including monitoring, reporting, internal investigations, and crisis management into organizational culture.
- US and global policies and their influence on compliance strategy
- Compliance Frameworks
- Compliance policy and program creation,training, and monitoring
- Behavioral science impact on training, culture, values ethos
- Strategic planning and leadership commitment
- Internal investigation, enforcement, discipline, and remediation
- Communication and crisis management
Compliance Strategy, Analytics, and Integration
Synthesize the compliance framework and functions to formulate strategic approaches to compliance program building and explore core analytical tools and techniques that can enhance various compliance functions.
- Representative oversight frameworks and governance routines
- Strategic approaches to building compliance programs
- Continuous improvement through monitoring, metrics, and measurement
- Threat and opportunity identification
- Auditing and assurance
- Data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning resources for assessment, oversight, and reporting