Concerned About a Classmate or a Student?

HandsIf you have concerns about the mental, physical, or social health of a classmate, student or yourself, there are many resources to guide you and lots of people on campus who are here to help. 

Below is a list of options; please do not hesitate to ask for help. We care about you and are here to support you.

Student self-reports: 

  • Law School's Office of Student Affairs & Academic Support – Contact Dean Wall at (757) 221-5613 or [[w|brwall]],
  • Campus Care Support - / 757-221-251

Faculty or staff reports:

  • W&M faculty and staff are trained to submit a "CARE Report" to the Campus Care Support office when they suspect a student might be experiencing a physical, emotional, or academic challenge about which they are concerned.

Students reporting concerns for other students:

  • Dean Wall – (757) 221-5613; [[w|brwall]]
  • Campus Care Support - Students can report an issue or concern that they have for another student by filling out a CARE report.

Additional Resources & Self-Help Information