If you have concerns about the mental, physical, or social health of a classmate, student or yourself, there are many resources to guide you and lots of people on campus who are here to help.
Below is a list of options; please do not hesitate to ask for help. We care about you and are here to support you.
- Law School's Office of Student Affairs & Academic Support – Contact Dean Wall at (757) 221-5613 or [[w|brwall]],
- Campus Care Support - email@example.com / 757-221-251
Faculty or staff reports:
- W&M faculty and staff are trained to submit a "CARE Report" to the Campus Care Support office when they suspect a student might be experiencing a physical, emotional, or academic challenge about which they are concerned.
Students reporting concerns for other students:
- Dean Wall – (757) 221-5613; [[w|brwall]]
- Campus Care Support - Students can report an issue or concern that they have for another student by filling out a CARE report.