If you have concerns about the mental, physical, or social health of a classmate, student or yourself, there are many resources to guide you and lots of people on campus who are here to help.
Below is a list of options; please do not hesitate to ask for help. We care about you and are here to support you.
- Law School Dean of Student’s Office – Laura Shepherd is located in Room 105 (in the Law School Dean’s Suite). Dean Shepherd can be reached at email@example.com / 757-221-1856,
- Campus Care Support - A student can call the Campus Care Support team to schedule an appointment, or email about anything. firstname.lastname@example.org / 757-221-2510
- Weekly Wellness Coaching at the Law School
Faculty or staff reports:
- W&M faculty and staff are trained to submit a "CARE Report" to the Campus Care Support office when they suspect a student might be experiencing a physical, emotional, or academic challenge about which they are concerned.
Students reporting concerns for other students:
- Law School Dean of Student’s Office – Located in the Law School Dean’s Suite (Room 105).
- Campus Care Support - Students can report an issue or concern that they have for another student by filling out a CARE report.