Visit the Law Library Exam Archive.
When prompted, login as:
- User Name: your W&M email name (without @email.wm.edu)
- Password: your W&M password (same as for MyLaw)
Tips and Online Study Aids
Links to resources on how to do your best in law school.
- CALI lessons on various law school topics (See "Access Codes" link on the library's MyLaw page for W&M's authorization code.)
- Courtroom View Network: audio opinions of more than 1,000 cases in MP3 format and 4,000 hours of trial video. Free to W&M Law Students (register using your W&M email address)
- Exam Writing Guides (reviewed by a resident 1L)
- How to Succeed in Law School
- West Study Aids: over 400 guides, nutshells, and hornbooks
- Writing Better Law School Exams: The Importance of Structure (CALI)
1Ls review popular study guides on Reserve in the Law Library.