Exams and Study Aids
How to log in:
- USERNAME = your W&M email I.D.
- PASSWORD = your W&M password.
Tips and Online Study Aids
Links to resources on how to do your best in law school.
- CALI lessons on various law school topics (See "Access Codes" link on the library's MyLaw page for W&M's authorization code.)
- Courtroom View Network: audio opinions of more than 1,000 cases in MP3 format and 4,000 hours of trial video. Free to W&M Law Students (register using your W&M email address)
- Exam Writing Guides (reviewed by a resident 1L)
- How to Succeed in Law School
- Writing Better Law School Exams: The Importance of Structure (CALI) (scroll to bottom of the list for this CALI lesson)
1Ls review popular study guides on Reserve in the Law Library.