Wanting to pick up some classes over the summer? W&M Law offers several curricular options.
>>On-campus in the 'burg and at our DC office, we offer one or more courses, or, for W&M students only, independent work and externships can be arranged for credit. Tuition for each course is at the credit hour rate.
- Degree seeking W&M JD students can see the full summer school schedule by logging into my.wm.edu.
- Visiting students can apply to take the following course offered in 2018:
Law 649 Special Topics in Education Law. 1 credit. Meets July 30 - August 03.
1. Obtain a letter of good standing from your home school
2. Complete the application and domicile form
3. Send all three documents to:
Donna M. Shelton, Registrar
W&M Law School
PO Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187
All billing is done electronically through your W&M Banner account. Visiting students will receive an email from IT with instructions on activating their account and accessing email through W&M. All official communication at W&M is sent to the W&M email account.
W&M students requesting financial aid must contact the Financial Aid Office http://www.wm.edu/admission/financialaid/howtoapply/index.php.