About the Wolf Law Library
The Wolf Law Library, with over 400,000 volumes and 568 seats, offers a superb environment for study, research, and relaxation. We provide access to law and law-related resources and a wide range of services that support the law school curriculum and programs, promote the advancement of legal scholarship, and fulfill the information needs of library users.
The Law Library, completed in 2007, has . . .
- Two Reading Rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a wooded ravine;
- Six lounge areas;
- Twelve Group Study Rooms;
- Two computer labs (one for technology training);
- Ping pong, pool, and chess tables;
- 402 student lockers; and
- a Rare Book Room with treasures such as the John Marshall family bible and notations in the Great Chief Justice’s own hand.
The library subscribes to dozens of popular magazines and has a huge fiction collection and more than 2,000 feature films. You can study a recent Supreme Court decision, see historic treasures in our Rare Book Room, and read the New York Times or Rolling Stone. You can also check out the latest Grisham novel, a movie such as The Artist, My Cousin Vinny, or Twelve Angry Men, and several TV series such as Breaking Bad or Damages. The Wolf Law Library has everything you need, or want.