The Wolf Law Library's collection of over 400,000 volumes includes all basic materials necessary for research and study in Anglo-American law. Our collection contains:
- all reported decisions of the federal, state, and territorial courts,
- decisions of the courts of England and selected Commonwealth countries,
- all editions of the United States Code,
- current codes from selected states,
- the statutes of England, Canada, and Australia,
- federal administrative decisions, and
- special subject area reports.
We also have a well-rounded collection of treatises in law and related
fields, encyclopedias, and digests.
The library also maintains several special collections that add interest and depth to our research collections, including:
- periodicals in the English language,
- substantial collections in international law, Roman law, environmental law, and jurisprudence, and
- general and legal reference materials.
To help faculty and students stay current with national and world events or to provide a break from studying, the library maintains a collection of magazines and newspapers and a popular fiction and film collection.