The Law Library provides a wide range of services to library users.
Check out books, DVDs, study aids, and more. Also purchase copy cards, pick up study room keys, and check out a locker or carrel.
Request books and other materials from other libraries.
Get help when researching a legal topic, learn to use legal databases, or take an advanced research course.
Study Room Reservations
The library has 12 rooms for group study, which can be reserved through MyLaw. Reservations are given priority.
Study Room Rules:
- On any given day, you may reserve a maximum of 2 hours of study room time.
- When your 2 hours are up, only then may you book additional time, or reserve another open study room.
- If you do not show up within 15 minutes of your start time, staff will open the room to other reservations.
- Non-law students may not use law library study rooms during the law school's Reading or Exam periods (April/May and December).
- Law library study rooms may not be used for taking exams.
Use our computers, copiers, and printers located throughout the library.