Why Choose the William & Mary LL.M. Degree?
- Oldest law school in America.
- Emphasis on legal writing, research, and other practical lawyering skills.
- Small, personalized program in a safe and beautiful environment.
- Examination and study skills seminars.
- One-on-one academic advising.
- Specialized academic lectures for LL.M. students.
- Individualized career advising.
- Workshops on resumes, cover letters, interviewing and job search strategies.
- William & Mary professional development and continuing legal education events where you can network with with leading professionals.
- Access to alumni networks around the world.
William & Mary Law School Visiting and Recruiting Events
We hope that you can join one of our admissions events in your area to learn more about William and Mary Law School.
May 20, 2019: BEIJING, CHINA. Professor Jen Stevenson cordially invites you to an admitted LL.M. student and Alumni event. JW Marriott Hotel Beijing Central, No. 18 Xuanwumenwai Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100052, China. Fall 2019 admitted LL.M.'s and William & Mary LL.M. Alumni are welcome. The event takes place 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Casalingo Restaurant (inside the hotel). RSVP (respond) to Professor Stevenson, firstname.lastname@example.org if you will attend.
Photo from a recent visit Professor Stevenson made to China.
If you are living in a location where we are not currently hosting an event, please feel free to email us to schedule a Skype call, or if you are planning a visit to Virginia and you would like to schedule an admissions meeting, please email: email@example.com or call (757) 221-3787.
Professor Ronald Rosenberg recently attended a recruiting event at Amity Law School, India.