Law students, faculty, and law library patrons may make photocopies using their Wolf Law Library Photocopy Account. Your photocopy account number is your W&M ID or library card number. This account is separate from your W&M Express debit account, and is only used for making copies at the law library. Visitors may obtain a Visitor Photocopy Card at the Circulation Desk, and pay cash or check for photocopies.
Money for photocopies may be deposited into your Photocopy Account at the Circulation Desk, in the library lobby. Black and white photocopies cost 10¢ per page, or 7¢ for double-sided. Color copies are 14¢ per page, or 10¢ for double-sided. Once you have money in your law library account, follow these steps at the library copiers:
- On the photocopier touchscreen, or at the keypad beside the copier, enter your W&M ID or library card number.
- Press # on the touchscreen, or Enter on the keypad.
- Type in your password. By default, your Photocopy Account password is the last six digits of your W&M ID or library card number.
- Press Login on the touchscreen, or Enter on the keypad.
- Select Copy to activate the photocopier.
If you are authorized to use a billing code for a law school organization, journal, or department, you will be prompted to enter one here. To access your personal photocopy account instead, simply press Enter to bypass the billing code screen.
- Books may be copied on the glass under the copier lid, or standard-sized paper can be loaded in the feeder tray on top of the copier.
- Press the green button on the front of the copier to make a copy.
- When you are finished, please press "End" on the Equitrac control terminal to end your session.
- Money may be added to your Wolf Law Library Photocopy Account at the Circulation Desk.
If you need assistance with the law library photocopiers, please see a Circulation Desk staff member. Paper jams, low toner, and other copier problems should be reported to the Circulation Desk (221-3260).